The Millennium M10 is designed to be the highest performing and most reliable 10-liter oxygen machine available. It's engineered to reduce the cost of providing oxygen for patients who need high levels of oxygen.
The OPI (Oxygen Percentage Indicator) measures oxygen purity output and alarms if oxygen levels ever deviate from acceptable levels.
Respironics Millennium 10 Liter Concentrator w or w/o OPI
- CONTINUOUS SETTINGS1 to 10 LPM
- OXYGEN CONCENTRATION92% (±4%) at 1-2 LPM
94% (±2%) at 3-7 LPM
92% (±4%) at 8-10 LPM
- SOUND LEVELSNot Specified (Typical)
- OPERATING ALTITUDEUp to 1,368 Feet
- TUBING & CANNULA LENGTHNot Specified (Maximum)
- FILTERSExternal: Air Inlet Filter (Clean at least once a week and replace as needed)
- ALARMSHigh System Pressure, Low System Pressure, Power Failure, Low Oxygen Level, No Oxygen Flow, (Optional) OPI Oxygen Percentage Indicator
- AC (WALL) POWER120VAC (±10%) / 60Hz
- POWER CONSUMPTION600 Watts Average
Philips Respironics Millennium 10 Liter Concentrator Features:
10 LPM - VERY HIGH CONTINUOUS FLOW OXYGEN OUTPUT
The Millennium M10 features a twin head compressor that enables a higher airflow and greater oxygen concentration up to 10 Liters Per Minute (LPM) of medical grade oxygen. It is ideal for people with higher oxygen needs than those provided by most home oxygen concentrators. The OPI (Oxygen Percentage Indicator) measures oxygen purity output and alarms if oxygen levels ever deviate from acceptable levels.