Caire Companion 5 Oxygen Concentrator
CAIRE’s 5 LPM compact stationary oxygen concentrator is one of the most technologically advanced concentrator available on the market. The quiet operation, simple user interface, and reduced power draw are perfect for patients and care facilities, while the durability, reliability, and ease of maintenance is the perfect combination for equipment providers.
CAIRE Companion 5 Flow Rates 0.5 – 5.0 LPM Weight 36 lbs. (16.3 kg) Dimensions 21.5 in H x 12.5 in W x 13.5 in D
54.6 cm H x 31.8 cm W x 34.2 cm D
Power Draw 285 watts at 2.0 LPM, 350 watts maximum Sound Levels 50 dB(A) at 2 LPM Oxygen Purity 90% (+5.5/-3%) Operating Environment 41º F to 104º F (5°C to 40°C),
up to 10-95% relative humidity
Storage Environment -40º F to 158º F (-40°C to 70°C),
up to 95% relative humidity
- Built for durability and longevity.
- CAIRE’s autoFLOW™ technology optimizes overall performance
- Adjusts valve cycle timing based on flow rates
- Reduces compressor load by 25% at 2 LPM
- Decreases wear on all major components
- Consistent purity delivered at all flow rates
- High capacity compressor and sieve beds.
- Limited connections and modular design for easy service.
- Intake filter accessible through filter door and lengthy 2-year maintenance intervals.
- Large and easy-to-read hour meter displays diagnostic alarm codes.
- Less than 300 W power consumption at 3.0 LPM and lower continuous flow rates, reducing electrical costs.
- Low noise output.
- Robust metal cannula barb for durability.
- Humidifier bottle easily accessible on the front of the unit.
- Easy-to-read flow meter and alarm lights.
- Available with oxygen monitor alarm for purity below 85%.
- 3-year warranty.